Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Girl Time at Christmas

So fun to get a night away and enjoy a festive dinner with dear friends at Christmas. Thanks Michelle and Mia for always being there! I'm so lucky to count you as my friends.

Also had fun this week celebrating my friend, Beth Ann, on her 40th birthday. Husband Rob surprised her with a night with friends full of laser tag and go-carting. Here she is with one of her sweet daughters. You know Luke loved it all!

Looking forward to a holiday lunch on Fountain Square with these two special friends, Cindy and Bev. They gave me a Christmas present early - the black lighted tree I wanted! So avant-garde to have a black tree, if not a bit controversial! It's sitting in the bay window area in my dining room and I love it!

Let's not forget this gal, my mom! Here she is making ornaments at an annual party we go to each year at the Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired. She's coming over Friday to hang out, help Chris prepare new recipes he's grilling for Christmas Eve dinner, then go to an early Christmas service with me. Can't wait!

I'm so very lucky to have these and other great friends in my life!



No comments: