Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Photo Shoot

There is a photographer I came across who has taken photographs for numerous Mito families. I contacted her before the holidays to schedule a photo shoot to find she was booked until March. Well the way the calendar went we didn't get together until May. Therefore I'm happy to report I am now planning way ahead and will reserve some of the great shots she took for our Christmas card!

It's so hard to take good pictures of Mitch, but it was Luke who seemed to have more trouble. He's at the stage where he excels at delivering a fake smile. The more the photographer tried to get him to be more natural, the more frustrated he became. Just last week Luke volunteered a reflection on the experience saying, "Wasn't that weird the picture taker didn't like me to smile?"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Beautiful pictures Stacey. I think the second one is my favorite. Very hard to choose.