Well, I'm going to try to be. It's been about 9 months since I've regularly blogged. I recently took some time to revisit what I had written in the past. To my amazement I didn't find my writing half-bad! And of course I found it interesting to over-analyze my past self-over-analysis! Plus, how great was it to have a diary of all the noteworthy things that have happened to our family?!
Some of you know I gave a half-hearted attempt to blog under my own domain name @ www.staceybrowning.com Not much to see there, but in case you are curious. I crafted what I thought to be a very clever poem about our summer goings-on.
So I'm back. All I ask of you loyal readers is that you comment, comment, comment! That's what keeps me going!
1 comment:
Welcome back!!! Love Mitchie and Luke's Christmas card photo...adorable! Two very handsome boys!
Post a Comment