Saturday, January 31, 2009

More Luke-isms

Luke is potty trained which is great. We heaped tons of encouragement on him to get him there for the boy is a bit slow to change. He’s picked up on that encouragement quite well. Now after you’ve helped him do his business, he looks at you and says what he’s heard us say, “I’m so proud of you.” Darling.

I know I’ve posted about Luke’s bent toward organization before. We were headed out somewhere and Luke knew I had a few things to do to get us ready. As he came down the stairs he had his hand up and asked, “Mommy, what’s next on the list?” I answered something like...packing our bag or getting shoes on. He pretended to be marking a box on his hand pad and said, “Check” loudly, then “Ok, now what’s next on our list?” Replying “Check” again after my reply.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This made me laugh out loud.

Of course, from someone who believes you can NEVER be too organized!
I have lists of lists!

Remind me to tell you what I use for making my lists.

What a great life skill you have infused into Luke. :)