Monday, October 26, 2009

We Rocked the Old School Party


My friend Dayna is so cool. She came up with the idea to have an "Old School" party. What is an Old School party? We were to come dressed in 70's or 80's apparel, bring our favorite beverages from that era - think Little Kings, Burger Beer and PBR - and nosh on stuff like Ritz crackers swirled with canned cheese spread.

Throw-backs we were! We danced to some great music and had a fabulous time laughing at ourselves all dressed up in wigs, poly and bell bottoms. Prizes of Spam, Tang and Boo Berry Cereal were given for participation. Surprise...I won the costume prize for the women. Check out my neon "Let's Get Physical" inspired outfit. So you know...Chris had options from his own closet to pull from. I said he looked straight off the set of "Back to the Future" in his acid wash jacket and Chuck Taylor Converse shoes! Fun times!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Yahoo Stacey...love that you won for best costume!

Shelley said...

How fun. What a hoot! Since I LIVED it, I loved your pics and the descriptions. I thought I was looking at my own photo album! Ahhh, the good ol' days.