So this morning I awoke at 3:3o AM even though Mitchell is peacefully sleeping. Having spent the past week or so very much focused on work, I took to surfing the net. I spent an hour or so reading blogs of special needs parents. We all sound alike. It's comforting, but somewhat sad. We all must have to just "get it out" sometimes. One site quoted, "The Lord fills your plate with what you can handle----> If I were less strong would my child be normal?" There are many life questions when you have the job, gift, honor, struggle of caring for a disabled child.
I did come across this:

I think at no less than $529 it would make a nice birthday gift for Mitchell. There are rare times when we are rolling on the floor that I see him initiate crawling movements. Not strong enough to lift his own weight, he tires and goes nowhere. Perhaps this would encourage him more.
I'll ask Chris about it. He got up at 4:30 AM and is downstairs running on the treadmill :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment