
It's a beautiful day so we started it off with a trip to Findlay Market in downtown Cincinnati. We enjoyed the atmosphere, some treats along the way like Belgian waffles and a shared portion of Dojo gelato. Luke's showing marketing instincts saying after tasting the sweet treat, "It's one of a kind." Everyone has raved about it, and now I know why!
Chris also bought some brats, steakburgers, a bottle of wine to take to friends, fruits and some red pepper jelly. I bought locally grown honey determined to try out the assumption that if you take a spoonful every day, seasonal allergies will be reduced.
People are friendly at the market. It was bright out so Mitchell kept his eyes closed most of the time. There must have been 10 people who commented on how handsome he is and his extremely long lashes!
We finished the morning by spending some time swinging at the adjacent park. When I tell people about the market, so many locals comment they've never been there. If you haven't, head over on a Saturday or Sunday morning. It won't disappoint!

No comments:
Post a Comment