Saturday, May 14, 2011

2011 Field Day

I joined Luke Friday to enjoy kindergarten field day. What a fun time! He was so worn out from it, he took a nap in the afternoon, but not before we had time to hit Skyline for lunch!

A mom wisely told me, "May is the new December" relating to all the school activities that take place in May. I know our schedule is full up with end of year field trips, author night, school parties and field day and more. Now if I could keep up! Of course, Luke is loving it all!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Luke's class pictured here. A reminder boy count is 17, girls 4. The ratio of the entire year is about 100 boys to 30 girls. Good thing Indian Hill the next town over is rumored to have the reverse problem!
Photobucket

Hokey Pokey and YMCA dances were a hit with the kids!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Here are all the cute little kindergarten jelly beans!
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Great pictures...love the jelly beans and the wonderful one with you!