
Monday, February 28, 2011
More on Luke's Gaming
I know I just posted about gaming, but on the eve of my leaving for a work trip, I let Luke play a little longer on the iPad that I'll be taking with me. Luke's favorite iPad game is something called Battle for Wesnoth. I downloaded it for 99 cents because it looked like another game he played. Chris and I watched Luke play for awhile tonight. We absolutely cannot figure it out. It's a strategy game with a ton of reading. It seems harmless enough from a violence standpoint, with point and click duels that just show numbers relating to each person or elf's strength. Even saying that is as much as I can figure out. All we know is our kid is hooked and we are completely amazed at how he has mastered it. I'm more amazed at Luke's ability to stop playing as soon as I give the word he's played enough.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment