Thursday, May 14, 2009

Giddyup!

WE GOT THE BRONCO GAIT TRAINER FROM CANADA!
And about as soon as we had it unpacked, we had it put together and Mitchell into it smiling. Now, he's used one just like this in physical therapy, but frankly we couldn't believe how he took to it crossing a rather long stretch of our hardwood floor in our open plan first floor rather expediently. All of us were cheering and clapping. For the very first time we thought Mitchell understood the intention of what he was doing. It was AMAZING!





4 comments:

Lynn M said...

Go Mitchell! Love Luke's little voice encouraging him - awesome motivation for Mitchell!

Laurie said...

Made me cry tears of joy.

Shelley :) said...

That's my boy! :)

Heather said...

That is awesome!!! Yeah! I can't wait to get to know Mitchell better.

I also have to know...how on earth did you make that alphabet soup picture on the right of your blog? I've been working on a blog of resources for SN parents and thought that was so cool!

I like your beach one too!